Civilizations Wars Civilizations Wars

Wow! This game is superb!

Won war in 45 battles. Love this game Normal was really fun and was difficult at the start. You can keep re-doin easy battles for more XP. and with the skill 15% more xp you'll be level 10 in like 12 baby battles makes the game really easy. but it's Really fun game, cute sounds,& not annoying music lol :D I'mma try hard on a different race, hopefully it's just as fun & challenging.
5/5

Bouncy The Ball Bouncy The Ball

Pretty Good

It's fun . all you need to do is have that disappearing glitch and the ufo "not being able to dodge" thing fixed.

Plants Plants

Pretty cool game

It was hard at the start . but if you keep at it you'll get the hang of it. nice game . i would like to see the next edition :)

The beauty of your plant gleems with everlasting adorment! you compleated your goal and your plant will thrive forever in this new and beautiful vally!

Bump Copter! Bump Copter!

Bad

The health bar doesnt even move so there is no fun in the game fix this and it will be nice :)

Norwegian-Blue responds:

You have to die for the game to be fun? =(

Bubble Trouble Bubble Trouble

Whow !!

This game is way to addicting. I played it all night, I played all day, I played it when I should have been in school. I play up to level 19 and then I exploded.

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

Nice

This game is great. Nice job !!!!
:::::::::SPOILER::::::::::::::;;
People who cant get the bracelet throw your fishing rod in and fish it out of the dolphin tank

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Come on

The game is alright. There is alot of stuff you could have do 2 make this alot better.I liked the whole idea.I would like 2 tell you what isn't working correctly . In the game the crosshairs always gets scud up and I HAVE A VERY FAST COMPUTER AND YOUR GAME IS STILL NOT WORKING RIGHT.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Hello

First think this is the best game ever .OK here is the problem , i wanted to donate some money to you by buying a couple of your t-shirts but when i go to flecko.net and i get meteor.powweb.com . what is that????

max-abernethy responds:

That's what I keep telling my admins. They were supposed to have the site back up 24 hours ago. I'm really sorry, just keep checking back, but unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it.

Battle Tanx Battle Tanx