House test J- House test J-

Ha, great.

Awesome, but short. Got meh dancin' :-P

I'd like to see more than just a *test*

5/5
9/10

M64|Winged Cap Remix SE|Trance M64|Winged Cap Remix SE|Trance

Great !

I liked it. Very excellent remix but I thought the music was a bit indistinguishable and that too much was added. But taken as a whole it's a fantastic song.

HouseMasta responds:

thanks for your review

FAN - Tekkno FAN - Tekkno

Cool

It's a nice calm beat. Very uplifting. Simple and nice. Even made it 30 mins. I sure did like it.

Fanta5t1c responds:

nice man,
yo thankz fer bein a fan, not alot of pl dont like cause it was made in 30 mins =\ dont matter the time, maybe trinity was made in 30 mins! or zulu! yah never kno

peace

FAN - Trinity FAN - Trinity

WHOW THIS ROCKZ

Whow i could listen to this all day. Nice beat. I love the mood of the music. Can't get any better than this :-D !!!

Fanta5t1c responds:

yo man wussup
Yo thnakz for likein this song, i really dont kno if this is my best, but if yall like it so much, i guess it is. Try to listen to the full parts of my songs, cause sometimes my intos sucks really bad, but the rest is great. Thats yall dont like the sopng live again and stuff ill edit it all, but gimme some time now

Peace

Zombies (loop) Zombies (loop)

Nice Loop

Great Loop

I played it very loud. So loud I broke my speaker. I would like to have the full verison.
I vote 5/5
and for 9/10
Great Loop

You can send me the money to fix my speaker when ever you like. lol j/k

Striferr responds:

thanks man, much appreciated,
I'll send you the full version, just give me ur e-mail, or you can download it off of
soundclick.com/bands/9/strifermusic .htm

I have a bunch of other songs there that I have made over 2 years

Apochrypha (Crud v.s. AaronR) Apochrypha (Crud v.s. AaronR)

Wh00t !!

Whow , this song is awsome , just like all your work ... Not one part in the i disliked : ) i am very impresset . keep up the stupendous work !!!!!!!!!

P.s THanks for reviewing my work X_X

crud responds:

always glad to impress, but seriously,your song was way cool. and it's always fun to experiment with sounds and listen to others, how else would we find ways to create anew for ourselves? dont answer that...i may have gone too deep for my own good :)

Isle_Jumpin' Isle_Jumpin'

I really like this. Nice work ! i like the beginning the most :) loops great 2

TheComet-Tonto Chica Y Bucha TheComet-Tonto Chica Y Bucha

ha ha ha

ha ha ha i think this is funny humor : 10

Jump into summer Jump into summer

Very Nice!!

¿ So cool and only 11 downloads what's up with that ? there should be like a million downloads :)

crud responds:

yeah i think the only problem i have is timing. i put it on the portal and then in a matter of hours no one can access it unless they're deliberately checking out my stuff. i think it'd be cool if they had the audio portal set up just like the flash portal, with popular songs of the month and week and day and all that stuff. but oh well, at least the people that hear my stuff like it alot! just like you!!! my most humble thanks for your wonderful scoring!!:)